February 1, 2018
A bank initiative that enhances customers banking experience through more flexible banking hours and access to basic banking services was launched in September last year.
Without ever having to visit any branch, HFC Bank’s e-lavo Agency Banking services give customers the freedom to bank at their leisure through selected Agency Banking outlets Fiji-wide to perform the following services:
* HFC Bank account opening
* Transactions via Merchant POS Terminal:
* HFC Bank to M-PAiSA transfer
* M-PAiSA to HFC Bank transfer
* Vodafone/Inkk prepaid topups
* Instore payment
* Bill Payments: includes FEA, water, telecom, Vodafone post-pay and other business payments registered on M-PAiSA platform
* Deposits (limit $10,000 per day)
* Withdrawals (limit $500 per day)
* Bank transfers: HFC Bank, ANZ, Westpac, BSP, Baroda & Bred
* Withdrawals, payments and transfers of funds cost $0.40 per transaction
e-lavo Agency Banking is a partnership between Vodafone Fiji, Pacific Financial Inclusion Programme (PFIP) and HFC Bank.
Customers can dial *111# to find their nearest e-lavo HFC Bank Agent or contact HFC Bank Call Centre on 132 001, visit the nearest HFC Bank Branch or log into the website on www.hfc.com.fj for further information.
Join them this Saturday for their first road show at the Valuefone outlet in Korovou.
HFC Bank’s e-lavo Agency Banking services are now available at 23 outlets around Fiji.
SOURCE: Fiji Times